By the Regulation No.1290 of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus d/d September 9, 2008 “On the passage of the Regulation concerning the incoming goods according to the quantity and quality” the BelCCI is empowered to participate in acceptance of the goods according to the quantity and quality.
Grodno Department of the BelCCI, UE provides the following services involving various kinds of goods examination:
- Examination of quality, quantity, and package contents of goods, equipment and raw materials;
- Examination during cargo transhipment from and onto rail cars or vehicles;
- Examination during cargo loading by an exporter;
- Examination during cargo unloading onto the recipient’s warehouse;
- Identification of goods;
- Sampling for laboratory tests;
- Examination for a container, packing and marking sufficiency to mandatory requirements of regulations and standards;
- Product quality loss examination (including fruits and vegetables) during transportation and storage;
- Damage estimation and residual value calculation of goods after fire and other natural hazards;
- Examination of damage caused upon the occurrence of an insured event as a result of the damage to a commodity;
- Examination of goods by demand of trading organizations, by Consumer Rights Protection Associations and decisions of legal experts and investigating authorities;
- Examination of goods for customs purposes;
- Registration of packing condition, quantity and condition of goods at the moment of the handover of the goods to the bonded warehouse located in the customs territory.
Regulation No.1290 of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus d/d September 9, 2008 “On the passage of the Regulation concerning the incoming goods according to the quantity and quality”